20 February 2021
Joint inflammation and how HEAL-N-SOOTHE reduces pain and inflammation
The cold winters not only brings flu, cold and cough but blood circulation in the body is less effective and due to this reason, we feel less energized and old pain particularly associated with joints and muscles. The most common term we often encountered now a days is inflammation
WHAT IS INFLAMMATION? NOT ALWAYS A BAD THING
Inflammations is body protective mechanism, by which body immune system is activated against any attacking bacteria, virus or foreign substance. After activation of immune system white cells of body helps to eradicate the foreign invaders so it is defense mechanism in most of cases…So if it is defense mechanism then what is problem?
SOMETIMES ITS NOT PROTECTIVE MECHANISM
Unfortunately sometimes it’s not a protective mechanism when the body immune system is activated even when there are no invaders to fight off. This condition directs activated immune system to fight body own cells and tissues and this condition causes development of set of diseases that are known as autoimmune disease. These autoimmune diseases causes damage to the body causing inflammation in affected areas
WHY INFLAMMTION CAUSES PAIN AND SWELLING?
You people may have noticed that whenever you have pain and swelling, your Doctor always refer it as inflammation. Now I will try to let you explain that how inflammation is always associated with pain and swelling.
When the immune system is activated and white blood cells release chemicals that enter in blood and tissues and blood flow to affected area is increased. This increased blood flow is responsible for warmth and redness. These chemicals leak into tissues too and causes swelling. This whole process affect nerves and causes intermediate to worst pain.
TYPES OF INFLAMMATION
In simplest way, there are two types of inflammation
- One is short lived type that is known as acute inflammation. Acute inflammation goes in days after treatment
- Second type is long term type that is known as chronic inflammation. Chronic inflammation can last up to months and even extend up to years
NFLAMMATION AND ARTHRITIS
Most of you folk are already aware or may suffer from arthritis. Arthritis is due to inflammation of joints and it have following different types
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Gouty arthritis
- Psoriatic arthritis
- Fibromyalgia(pain in joints)
- Muscular pain (lower back, neck)
SYMPTOMS OF INFLAMMTION
Along with typical pain, redness and swelling other associated symptoms are
- Loss of energy and appetite
- Head ache
- Muscle stiffness
- Fever and Chills
- Depression, anxiety and mood disorders
- Gastrointestinal complications
ARTHRITIS AND HOW IT IS AFFECTING UNITED STATES?
As arthritis is already very common let’s have a look at the percentage of arthritis according to data of CDC (center of disease control and prevention)
- 54.4 millions Of adult in United States have been diagnose with arthritis by doctor (22.7%)
- Women are more affected then men
- Prevalence is 23.5 % in women and 18.1 % in men
- Chances of getting arthritis increases with age progression.
ARTHRITIS BURDEON IN FUTURE
Hold yourselves tight folks, there is increase in doctor diagnosed arthritis in coming decades
- By the year 2040, 78.4 million population will have arthritis as compared to 54.4 million of 2013 to 2015
- Two-thirds of arthritis patients will be women
TREATMENT OF INFLAMMATION
Treatment is not simple, it includes combination of medications, exercises, rest and in some cases surgery may have to perform. Treatment plan will depend upon age, gender, type of diseases, and medication history. Unfortunately there is no 100 percent treatment, only symptoms can be improved
Treatment can only
- Slow down the disease progress
- Reduces pain or discomfort
- Improves physical strength of joints and muscles
- Medications include multiple high potent drugs like anti-inflammatory drugs, corticosteroids, disease modifying anti rheumatic disease , different biological agents
If you are taking these medicines, they are chemicals, and long term use comes with multiple side or even adverse effects so keep a good check.
Alternative approach is to prevent inflammation and associated conditions by using herbal and natural products, dietary supplement and adopting more active life style.
INCLUSION OF DIETARY SUPPLEMENTS LIKE HEAL-N-SOOTHE
Just remember that Supplements are extra credit for health and well being
You can adopt them on regular basis for a helpful boost.
HEAL-N-SOOTHE FOR INFLAMMATION
Heal-n-soothe is the powerful anti-inflammatory joint pain supplement to date
The most important ingredients in heal-n-soothe that are effective for inflammation are
Bromelain is proteolytic enzyme extracted from the pineapple stem and juice and included in heal-n-soothe. Studies have proved that bromelain administration resulted in significant decrease in pain and stiffness in patients with arthritis, useful for osteoarthritis and effective for inflammation.
Papain is proteolytic enzyme which extracted from the raw fruit of papaya plant. Another important ingredient of heal-n-soothe and it improves pain, swelling and inflammation of joints.
3. DEVIL CLAW ROOT EXTRACT
The root extract of devil claw is another important herbal extract. Each capsule of HEAL-N-SOOTHE contains 30 milligrams of devil claw root extract and it possess following important medicinal benefits
- Reduces inflammation
- Used for back pain relief
- Used for osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis
- Protect body from oxidative effects
4. TURMERIC EXTRACT
Turmeric is the most common ingredient of Asian food that used to impart taste and flavor to dishes. Its medicinal properties are established since ages, it is included in heal-n-soothe for its effect in reducing pain and inflammation of joints. One scientific study proved that pain reducing power of this might extract is comparable with most potent pain relieving drug.
5. GINGER EXTRACT
Ginger is another common yet magical ingredient that is included in heal-n-soothe due to its multiple properties, many of them are related to reduction in pain and inflammation in arthritis. One scientific study conducted in 2000 proved that ginger extract is as effective for reducing muscular pain as ibuprofen. Another study in 2016 demonstrated it is most effective for pain and inflammation. Highly concentrated ginger extract is effective in knee arthritis and osteoarthritis
6. BOSWELLIA SERATA EXTRACT
Boswellia extract is having anti-inflammatory property comparable to NSAIDS. It is effective in treating all inflammatory conditions for example Rheumatoid Arthritis, Osteoarthritis, Gout and Inflammatory bowel disease
Rutin is a plant pigment, chemically it is flavonoid that is present in vegetables, fruits and plant. Due to its medicinal properties it is included in more than 130 registered medical products. Rutin is effective in treating arthritis, it is due to strong anti-inflammatory and ant oxidative property
- Most researched and promising supplement for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Best natural solution to arthritis, chronic knee pain, and backaches.
- Proven popular supplement for wound healing and injuries in world-class athletes
- Restores mobility
- Fastest relief from muscular pain
- Complete absence of side effects of any type
- Safe and effective for long term use
- Overall improvement in quality of life.
- Barbour KE, Helmick CG, Boring M, Brady TJ. Vital Signs: Prevalence of Doctor-Diagnosed Arthritis and Arthritis-Attributable Activity Limitation—United States, 2013–2015. Morb Mortal Wkly Rep 2017; 66:246–253. Doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.15585/mmwr.mm6609e1
- Hootman JM, Helmick CG, Barbour KE, Theis KA, Boring MA. Updated projected prevalence of self-reported doctor-diagnosed arthritis and arthritis-attributable activity limitation among US adults, 2015-2040. Arthritis Rheumatol. 2016; 68(7):1582–1587. Doi: 10.1002/art.39692. PubMed PMID: 27015600
- Walker AF, Bundy R, Hicks SM, Middleton RW. Bromelain reduces mild acute knee pain and improves well-being in a dose-dependent fashion in an open study of otherwise healthy adults. Phytomedicine. 2002; 9:681–686. doi: 10.1078/094471102321621269
- Daily JW, Yang M, Park S. Efficacy of Turmeric Extracts and Curcumin for Alleviating the Symptoms of Joint Arthritis: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Randomized Clinical Trials. J Med Food. 2016 Aug; 19(8):717–29.
- Siddiqui MZ. Boswellia serrata, a potential anti-inflammatory agent: an overview. Indian J Pharm Sci. 2011 May; 73(3):255–61.